Abnormalities (Part 15)


My Zimbio

“What are you doing here?” I asked. “Well hello to you too. I’ve been working for the Atlanta Police Department for almost a year now.” he says, “And so you’re guarding my house now?” I asked. “Well I’m still a rookie so they kind of have me doing inns and odds at the moment. You look great how have you been?” I’m taking it that as a rookie they didn’t provide any information as to why he’s guarding my home. “I’m fine. What do you want?” I stated. “Can I come in?” He asked, “No!” I said. “Same oh Lucy always guarded,” he replied. Sometimes I wonder do some men actually use their brain to think? “I was just letting you know we changed shifts so if you need anything give me a call,” he said. I didn’t even want to amuse him with a reply I just slammed the door shut. What is really going on in my life, why am I attracting guys with major psychotic issues? I mean granted Kevin wasn’t on the most wanted list, but he was living with someone while trying to pursue a relationship with me, and that’s in the same boat as psychotic as far as I’m concerned. 

6:53pm since finding out that a past guy I dated a while back is now watching my home from a guy I recently dated, I figured my life has definitely been disturbed, it was time for me to get back on the journey of finding out about that dream I had an getting some answers to why Kevin was my husband. Reading some of the information, I found that dreams can help you in a very practical way. Sometimes Dreams can tell you the future so we should listen to them and change what we can in order to fulfill it. They are a means by which you can solve problems that have been dogging you throughout the day, week, or month, or even when your worries are not conscious. If you're receptive to your dreams, answers are there for the finding.

Want to read more? Buy the book on Amazon or Kindle......

Here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KXIJ474/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_awdm_rIlNtb0HPKN1H

No comments:

Post a Comment