A Much Deeper Issue (Part 14)

My Zimbio

After finding the twins, I called the police and I explained to them what I found and that I believed my husband was the killer; then the phone suddenly disconnected. Curious as to what happened I immediately went upstairs to check the phone in the living room, there was no signal. I thought odd? I remember paying the phone bill then I hear “What are you doing Lucy?” It’s Steven standing behind me, I thought he was at work? “Ahh nothing, I was just trying to call my mom,” I said trying to conjure up something quick, but he wasn’t buying into my story; he sighed then slowly started walking towards me saying. “Oh Lucy! I’ve loved you for 13 years, you know that? And the more the years passed the more the love grew, but it changed.” As Steven slowly walked towards me I slowly walked away from him, but I ran out of room he cornered me against the living room wall. I asked “what do you mean changed?” he replied “our love? Mostly the love making, it’s been kind of boring don’t you think?” He takes the back side of his hand and glides down the structure of my face coming up to my lips touching it with his index finger. I jerked my face away from his hand and walked away from him stating “is this the reason you cheated on me?” “No. I cheated because you can’t conceive, and frankly I’m just tired of hiding it.” I was stunned; I couldn’t believe what he expressed. I replied “You knew why I…” then abruptly he grabbed me dragging me out of the living room down to the basement he threw me against the chest freezer slamming the top down which I didn’t know I left open. I can hear sirens getting closer towards the house, and as Steven reaches out to grab me once again, I felt a touch on my shoulder, I scream out and Dr. Shelton asks “Lucy are you okay?” I look around at my surroundings; then I open my mouth to answer and I barely speak out “Yeah, I’m fine.”

4:47 Friday morning, they are releasing me from the County Hospital. Officer Puerile and Dr. Shelton are sitting uncomfortably in the waiting area asleep. I lean on the wall staring at the two who’s sound asleep, meditating. Looking over the man who crept me out with his outrageous OCD syndrome, but also the man who saved me in my time of destitution. If he hadn’t have gotten there when he did Andre would have raped me. I don’t really want to go home, but I have no other options at this point. “Lucy, are you alright?” Officer Puerile asked, and I had somewhat of a smirk added with a nod to attest the answer of yes, a smeared truth to his question. “Is there any place you want me to take you?” Officer Puerile asked. “Well unfortunately…” “You can stay with me Lucy!” yelled out Dr. Shelton who cut me off from answering, plus no!?! I don’t want to!?! Officer Puerile replied “No offense Mr.…” “Dr. Shelton please?” Dr. Shelton uttered “I’m sorry Dr. Shelton excuse me, no offense but due to the circumstances I don’t think that’s a good idea for her personally.” Officer Puerile stated. “I don’t recall asking you to think.” replied Dr. Shelton, okay as much as a girl love two men arguing over her, this wasn’t the time. “Guy’s! Dr. Shelton, I appreciate you so much more than you know right now, if you hadn’t have gotten there when you did, I don’t know what state I’d be in right now. I really appreciate the offer, but I’ll see you tomorrow morning for the Mental Status Exam.” whew, I had to clear that up quick, I mean I’m grateful but not that grateful he still gives me heebie-jeebies. 

Want to read more? Buy the book on Amazon or Kindle...

Here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KXIJ474/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_awdm_rIlNtb0HPKN1H

2 comments:

  1. wow.. im so stunned.. what would I do in that situation.. damn.. ugh..

    ReplyDelete