Hell Hath No Fury (Part 13)

My Zimbio





So Here I am once again in a situation I have no idea how I’m going to get out of. As I squeeze my eyes shut with tears escaping from the sides of my face, I noticed the more I struggled the more I was increasing his interest. So I stopped, and I rested there like a dead animal hoping this would decrease his stamina to the off position. And while I lay there reeking of a mixture of his saliva and sweat I hear “What the Hell!” I opened my eyes and I couldn’t believe it. It was Dr. Shelton, Thank you God! Andre turns toward the side to get a visual of who it was then says “Hey…” But before he could finish speaking Dr. Shelton hits Andre upside the head with one of my lamps from the living room table, knocking him unconscious. “Are you ok?” Dr. Shelton asked as he helps me up from off the floor. All I could do was cry and grab hold of Dr. Shelton, mentally thanking him for coming to my defense. “Let’s get you out of here and into the living room, I called the police they should be here any minute,” he said. So he helped me to my feet, just as were getting to the living room Officer Puerile walks in. “Oh Lucy!” he rushes to aid Dr. Shelton in helping me to the couch. “I’ll go get a sheet to cover her up.” Officer Puerile says. I can hear sirens a few blocks away, and although I’m relieved that this is over I can’t wait for them to slam the cuffs on him. Then Officer Puerile asked “where is the assailant?” but I couldn’t speak, I couldn‘t move. “He’s in the kitchen on the floor; I hit him with one of the table lamps,” Dr. Shelton says. I had no words; I sat there shivering, clinging on to the sheet Officer Puerile had given me from the linen closet. I’m in a daze, in disbelief that this has happened, and it took me back… 

It was the day Steven was arrested, when I finally put all the pieces together, the day I understood why Steven was smothering me. My life was slowly returning; I was able to restore some of the pieces from all the controversy of being a suspect with his third victim, but when the fifth victim was found I became a suspect once again. The fact that I was seen with Melissa a week prior to her death, formed a monstrous vision. The only thing that came to my defense, what authorities kept from the media in order to catch their predator was the hair follicles they found in between Melissa’s teeth. Seems she took a bite of Steven’s head pulling some of his hair out during the deadly tussle.

Want to read more? Buy the book on Amazon or Kindle...

Here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KXIJ474/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_awdm_rIlNtb0HPKN1H

2 comments: