Questions that need answers (Part8)

My Zimbio


6:45 Friday evening, Latoya manages to talk me into accompanying her to Shelia’s house. I really have to work on my authority issues. Latoya rings the doorbell, but receives no answer. Her car is parked in the drive way, so where is she? I asked Latoya if Shelia mentioned anything else in the message like her whereabouts. “Well, like I said it wasn’t her that left the message it was some guy,” she said. Hmmm, a guy? She must be really sick; I wonder what’s wrong with her? Just as I’m baffled at Latoya’s statement, Andre drives up. Latoya shouts out “what is Mr. Psycho doing here?” Oh God! And he would run out of the car yelling, “Lucy wait! Please just hear me out!” Trying to rush back to my car I explain once again that “There’s nothing to hear I’m done Andre don’t you get it? Whew! Okay I’m in, as I’m starting up the car I hear Latoya saying “Why would you pick her friend to cheat with? That’s the worst thing to do.” Andre face was overcome by curiosity; he ran over to the driver’s side and said, “Lucy! Is that what you think? You think I slept with Shelia?” I politely rolled the window down and said “I don’t know what to think about you anymore” he replied “Did Shelia tell you that? Lucy I love you. I was never with Shelia! Why won’t you listen to me?” So I just blurted out “because you were seen kissing her, and if loves makes you do things such as that, then I don’t want any parts of your kind of love.” Then I pulled off watching him in the rear view mirror. Latoya mentions, “if he loves you so much how does he know where Shelia lives? And why didn’t he follow you when you pulled off?

Want to read more? Buy the book on Amazon or Kindle....

Here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KXIJ474/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_awdm_rIlNtb0HPKN1H

No comments:

Post a Comment