A Living Nightmare (Part5)

My Zimbio


I sigh as I stare into my bedroom’s rose colored ceiling… comatose, hypnotized by what seems to be a living nightmare and just when I think it couldn’t get any worse another call comes in. It’s Andre with a confused tone “Lucy, What’s going on? Why haven’t you responded to my messages?” I’m not ready to deal with him and this situation right now, one disappointment at a time please?!? So I hung up on him. Clicking back over to mom, I tried to contain my frustration, it didn’t work she saw right through the phone as if I was standing in front of her. “Oh Lucy, Sweetie what’s wrong?” I didn’t want to alarm her about the new issues birthing into effect here. So I reintegrated on the new leads of my ex-husbands case. Trying to fathom when his extra curricular activity had taken place, then my other line clicks again, but this time when I answered all I heard was heavy breathing.  

Want to read more? Buy the book on Amazon or Kindle...

Here's the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment