Getting the Message out (Part 6)


My Zimbio


Later that evening I curled up on the couch with the dream book I had been reading which continued to become quite interesting. It says “most dreams contain messages that serve to teach you something about yourself; messages in recurring dreams may be so important and/or powerful that it refuses to go away.” The frequent repetition of my dream is forcing me to pay more attention and maybe even try to confront it. Then mother calls, upset because I hadn’t check in with her when I made it home from work. “You know most daughters call their mothers just to check up on them.” As usual she’s concerned since our last conversation regarding the two new discoveries. Now it seems Steve is trying to contact me, whatever for? I didn’t want to involve my parents in that situation, which is the reason for my relocation, and then suddenly I hear my door bell. While walking to the front door, I ask my mother if she wanted, I could contact the detective working the case. I’m really not comfortable with Steve trying to contact anyone in my family; I’ve gone through enough… 

But then as I open my front door, I suppose enough wasn’t nearly done. Stunned as I Stand at the door, I informed my mother I’d call her back. I’m paralyzed with whom is at my door step. I hear the question “You’re not going to let me come in?” I can’t believe he has the audacity to darken my doorstep. I felt myself feeling for that polite button only to hit the destroy button, I yell out “How dare you stand in my doorway unannounced! You disgust every follicle in my breathing organism! I don’t ever want to remember you were thought to give life to!” and of course he hasn’t a clue to why my words cut him down. “What’s going on? Was it something I said? or did? Or did someone tell you something?” He asked. Getting frustrated I decided to give him a hint to his choice of deceitfulness. “Look if you wanted to continue dating me to see if I had any more friends you can exchange saliva with, then I’m sorry to disappoint you I only had the one. Good night!” as I try to slam the door I notice his foot stopped the force. Then he utters out “I’m not letting you walk out of my life like that.” As fate has it I noticed a police car that just so happened to pull up in front of my home, the officer shouts out “How you folks doing tonight?” Thank you God! That situation forced Andre to remove his foot to answers the officer, which gave me ample time to slam the door shut.

Want to read more? Buy the book on Amazon or Kindle...

Here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KXIJ474/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_awdm_rIlNtb0HPKN1H

No comments:

Post a Comment