Misunderstandings (Part 4)

My Zimbio
 Moving on unto the night Shelia, Latoya and I made it to “Club Infamous” the new night club on Memorial Dr. It’s tasteful which is a very good quality in a night club, quite roomy with a touch of elegance; great crowd. I find myself keeping company with the table and chair, the view is better here. Latoya’s on the dance floor having the time of her life it seems and Shelia well, Shelia is familiarizing herself with tequila, about eight or so shots, as she stumbles her way back to the table she mentions Latoya. “How about that, who knew Latoya was a freak, grinding all over that guy,” “She’s just dancing and having a good time,” I reply. “Exactly! She doesn’t know him, I knew she was a ho all secretaries are, trying to be all undercover.” At this point I knew Shelia was beyond intoxicated; then assures me she wasn’t drunk she states “I just had way too much to drink and I deserve it. I've been by myself being a good little girl waiting and praying for a man to walk into my life…” Suddenly Andre and his friend Tony appear just as she’s making her affirmation. Tony shouts out “Ladies!” and that must have been the answer she was waiting on, screaming out “Thank God!”. Then they left for the dance floor, I swear Shelia really need to work on her personal issues.

As the night moved along quickly Andre and I became better acquainted with each other. I found out Andre is from Chicago and has resided in Atlanta for two years, never married, no children, has never attracted STD’s nor tested positive for HIV. Has been single for the past two years and he works as a surgical nurse at the East Shore Hospital. I thought it was peculiar that we were in the same field, and Dr. Shelton one of our main doctors, has an office at that particular hospital. Before we could go into details Latoya interrupts informing she’s headed out and not to worry, Vincent the guy whom she had been dancing the night away with, was going to see her home. I give her an inquisitive look, but she assures me everything was okay and then left. Okay? That’s a story waiting to be told come Friday morning, I suppose I should check on Shelia but as I Looked around Shelia is nowhere in sight. “Where’s Shelia” I said. We both wondered about using our keen eyesight and as folks scattered leaving we didn’t find her. Andre decided to call Tony’s cell phone “Aye man where are you? I'm ready to go, aye don't, hello! Tony!” Well that was a short conversation. “Did he mention their whereabouts?” I asked. “She took him to her house.” “What! That was my ride home!” I screamed. “Boy I tell you about desperate women.” Andre laughed at my statement then offered to take me home. 

Want to read more? Buy the book on Amazon or Kindle...

Here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KXIJ474/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_awdm_rIlNtb0HPKN1H

No comments:

Post a Comment