The Apology Video (Part 23)

My Zimbio

Mesmerized at what was viewed I froze with a mixture of panic, concern, and confusion… “Lucy are you alright?” Dr. Shelton asked. The room was blanketed with silence. I can feel the pressure of everyone as they stare in curiosity of my next move. “Do you have any questions?” Dr. Shelton asked. “I’m not meeting everyone in this room for the first time am I?” “No. You’ve met everyone here before. I asked everyone to come here for an exercise I wanted to do with you. I want you to look at everyone and tell me what you remember of each person starting with Latoya; it’s alright if you get something wrong. “Ahh, Latoya you and Vincent are married?!?” “Yeah we are, four years now.” Latoya replied. “And Vincent you and Officer Puerile are brothers?” Officer Puerile chuckled a bit. “What’s funny, am I incorrect?” I asked. “No. You’re correct we are brothers.” Officer Puerile says. “Then what’s so funny?” I asked. There was a quick silence that came over the room with Officer Puerile’s pause. “What?!?” I asked with eager anticipation. “What do you remember about me?” Officer Puerile asked. “You were the officer that watched over the neighborhood I live in, well lived apparently, I’ve been here three years.” “You don’t remember anything else?” Officer Puerile asked. “Shelia McKinley. Is she real?” Dr. Shelton answered my question with a question. “What do you remember about her?” My emotions took over as I cried out “She was my friend and I don’t know what happened to her?” Dr. Shelton then walked back to the monitor. “I want to show you one more video this video should answer any question about Shelia.”  

In the video I see myself sitting in a chair faced to the camera, very poised and excited, very eager to talk. I hear Dr. Shelton speaking to me from a distance. “I want you to introduce yourself to Lucy and tell her who you are and what you know about Shelia. I also want you to allow the others to explain.” “Even Angelina?” I asked, Dr. Shelton replied. “Yes, even Angelina.” “Okay your call, you know how she gets.” “Christy, the purpose of this video is to guide Lucy through to the truth so that you all can be on one accord.” “Alright?!? Don’t say I didn’t tell you.” “Go ahead and speak.” Dr. Shelton says. “Hi Lucy, I’m Christy English, as in your eighth grade math teacher. Mr. English oh my god we had such a crush. Anyway, we actually speak all the time, we have that mother daughter relationship oh and by the way we are in desperate need of a relaxer plus a Medi/Pedi because these nails are horrible. I want to say to you that it’s been a pleasure and honor keeping us together, we’ve made it through some ruff times but we’ve had some good ones too. Like meeting James, I’m really sorry how things turned out. James seems like the prince in shinning armor. Anyway, enough of that I’m here to talk to you about Shelia McKinley. Shelia kind of grew on you, she was quite the stuck up little snob when you first met her, all she did was talk, talk, talk mostly about herself until she grown tired of course and ran out of things to brag about, and that’s kind of when you guys became fairly close. Well that is until Marcia noticed that…” Then I suddenly changed personalities. 
Want to read more? Buy the book on Amazon or Kindle...

Here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KXIJ474/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_awdm_rIlNtb0HPKN1H

No comments:

Post a Comment