Delusions and Hallucinations? (Part 18)

My Zimbio

We hear tires screeching as a vehicle pulls off, followed by police sirens chasing after it. “Oh my god what was is going on?” I asked. “I don’t know I’m calling Vincent.” But before she could make her call there was a knock at the door. “Maybe that’s him I did hear a siren pull off after the car.” When Latoya answered the door it wasn‘t Vincent… “Are you guy’s alright?” It was Kevin, “Yeah we’re fine!” “Lucy? What are you doing here?” Kevin asked. “I should be asking you the same question?” “Why am I detecting some bad vibes here?” Latoya says. “No bad vibes just bad people!” I stated. “Hold up, why do you have to be so negative all the time, you act like somebody trying to do something to you!” he says. “Kevin! Why do you think you’re here!?!” I yelled. “As much as I love to watch reunion shows, why are you here? Latoya asked. “We caught one of the two perpetrators that busted your window, detective Puerile asked me to come in and inform you.” “Oh my god Vincent is out there?!?”

Latoya left out to talk with Vincent, which left me and Kevin alone. “So how you been?” Kevin asked. Sometimes I wonder about Kevin he’s a police officer and seemingly clueless as to his surroundings, I felt a need for sarcasm to answer his question. “Well let’s see I suppose I’m doing okay if finding out that all the guys in my life are sick and twisted is normal.” “I’m not sick and twisted, I‘m hurt that you would think that of me,” he replied, “Kevin you were…” “I know! I was living with someone. I heard it a million times Lucy. That relationship was already over before I met you; I was in the process of leaving just being lazy about moving until I met you. I wanted to tell you, and every time I had the chance to, you would look at me and smile. Lucy, you elevate my mood and it lifts up my spirits. Telling you would be like getting cursed just after you’ve been blessed. Lucy I fell in love with you and I wanted nothing but to keep you happy. I know how you felt about people who cheat; I just want you to know that I never cheated on you. My belongings were still at her home, but I wasn’t, you received that phone call from her because she was upset; I moved on. She heard how serious I was about you.” At that moment I realized, this was the first time Kevin conversed with me and was sincere. The one thing that no one knows about me is that I have a soft side for people who are sincere, it really irritates me when people take other people for granted but there is something about someone being sincere and when a person is honest with you, it's sincere and fairly easy to recognize. In my dream Kevin was just that, he is showing the same body language and sincerity now as he was in my dream. Then he says to me “Lucy I need you to know not everything is as what it seems to be by the eye. Did you check the bag yet?” Thrown off by the statement made, I was sort of confused. Check the bag? “What bag?” I asked, for a second he sounded like Latoya, so he reiterated “The black satchel?” “What tha? Kevin why do you sound like Latoya?” And in a blink of the eye, I see Vincent and Latoya standing over me “where’s Kevin?” I said. “Who’s Kevin?” Latoya asked. “Kevin, Officer Harris?!?” I stated. Then Vincent replied “Lucy, I don’t know of any officer by the name of Harris.” “What! he was just here, he came in after the bag was thrown in…” and in just that second I saw no bag, no glass, no evidence of glass being broken, what I did see was the dream book on the floor, which I was reading before dosing off. “Lucy, I’m starting to worry about you.” Latoya said.


Want to read more? Buy the book on Amazon or Kindle...

Here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KXIJ474/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_awdm_rIlNtb0HPKN1H

No comments:

Post a Comment