“Videos Never Lie When It's In Your Own Words” (Part 20)


My Zimbio
At that moment I could barely move.  I laid there crying profusely as I listen to Angelina, someone who knows nothing about me explain how my life‘s tragedy started, and how because of the rape I’m unable to be impregnated. Never could I imagine someone let along Steven my dear sweet devoted husband, would do such a thing to his own wife. All this time of thinking we were getting through this horrific ordeal, when in fact he created it. And as I continue to pay more attention, Angelina gives me another bit of shocking news. “I heard Jesús and his friend arguing; Jesús found out his friend fell in love with the woman they raped. He wanted to go and find her. He had stolen her ID and found out that she resided in Chicago, but something happened and she moved to Atlanta.” She hesitated a moment before dropping this bombshell information. “Lucy, I found the woman’s ID in Jesús’s pocket. The woman is you.” My heart dropped; stunned would be an understatement of my reaction to what was stated. “I came here to Atlanta to warn you, that was me calling your home and Jesús found me right when I tried to visit you at the Went Worth Psychiatric Care. Before he brought me here, I escaped and tried to call you again and that’s when I found out Jesús’s friend took Shelia. He kept saying, “I‘m not gonna let her leave out of my life like that.” “Oh my god, it’s Andre!” 

Then suddenly bright lights are shut on; I can feel my arms regaining strength as the door opens. “Who are you talking to Lucy?” Andre says while continuing to walk closer towards me. “You?!? It was you?” I stated. “It was me what?” He asked. “Angelina just told me!” “Who is Angelina? What are you talking about?” He said. “Angelina! Was Jesús’s friend named Andre?!?” I yelled out! “What are you doing? There’s no one down here but you!” Andre says, as he’s sitting me up. “You really have gone crazy,” he stated. Then I hear Jesús. “Someone call my name?” speaking while entering the room. I yelled out, “Where’s Angelina? You did something to her! Where is she?” “Lucy calm down, we’re taking you to her right now, damn!” Jesús says as he and two other guys dressed in the same green outfits, help Andre lift me up, strapping me to a wheelchair. “Seems like she gets worse as the days draw near,” Andre says talking to Jesús. We exit out of the room, and they roll me up what seems to be a corridor, where the lights are so bright I can barely make out my surroundings. There are people around wearing masks all looking to be doctors and nurses, where am I?

Want to read more? Buy the book on Amazon or Kindle...

Here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KXIJ474/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_awdm_rIlNtb0HPKN1H

No comments:

Post a Comment